Meticulously Wrapped Aluminum Wire Sculptures by Seung Mo Park
fill a tray with water. blow, fan, stir, dab, and drag paint or colored ink across its surface. put a sheet of washi paper on top to stain it with the floating art.
though called “turkish” paper marbling by europeans, this design technique was developed in east asia, central asia, and the islamic world. it is an important part of turkic, tajik, indian, and other asian and middle eastern cultures.
Before They Pass Away. Photographer Jimmy Nelson traveled around the earth to try and document the world’s most secluded tribes.
Jessica Hische and Paul Buckley have collaborated on an exciting new project, a series of cover designs for classic literature featuring Jessica’s Drop Caps. The first six titles, below, look pretty amazing.
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Auesten.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- My Antonia by Willa Cather.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Middlemarch by George Eliot.
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
Check you favorite one here: http://amzn.to/KcgDnT